Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010

To Leroy's defense, how many straight, middle aged, suburban men really know about Manolo Blahniks? I'd like to consider myself a relatively with it, cosmopolitan guy and I only learned about them a few years ago from a trivia question about "Sex and the City" (apparently there are many references to them on the show). I don't think Leroy would be all that ashamed that he initially thought it was the name of a baseball player, but judging by the scene he seems more upset than usual. I think, based on the fact that he is looking at his watch, that Leroy actually isn't all that hurt by Loretta's comment but is rather dismayed that her leisurely window shopping his keeping him from being somewhere else he'd like to be. Regardless, Loretta still gets the insult in and the point.

Official Count:
Leroy - 35
Loretta - 45
Push - 37

No comments:

Post a Comment