Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7, 2009

I'd like to consider myself someone with an above average vocabulary and a fairly good grasp of American idioms but I'm still not a hundred percent sure what Leroy means by "green streak". I guess if someone is talking up a "green streak" they're making envious comments about another? I thought that it meant someone was bragging about themselves and thus causing those around them to become green with envy. Surprisingly the Internet was of little help in clearing this up. Also, if Loretta is envious of everyone, doesn't it reflect poorly on Leroy as well? Nevertheless if it looks like an insult and it sounds like an insult, then boy golly it probably is an insult. Point to Leroy.

Official Count:
Leroy - 19
Loretta - 25
Push - 22

No comments:

Post a Comment