Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009

This is a pretty elaborate scheme on the part of Leroy. Going all the way to the lingerie department and picking stuff out; I applaud the effort. As per Leroy's plan, I think that there's a far greater chance that Loretta would return the gift not because of its small size but because she'll immediately notice that her undergarment is a clownish bright orange. Perhaps he was better off getting her the prominently displayed puke green polo shirt that seems to be considered lingerie in this store. I think that's just about as much exposure we want out of Loretta. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vomit due to the unintentional mental image of Loretta wearing anything resembling lingerie. The point goes to Leroy.

Official Count:
Leroy - 24
Loretta - 35
Push - 30

No comments:

Post a Comment